Enjoy along with your family an all-inclusive day at Xel-Há Park
Spend a day in Xel-Há with everything included! Enjoy contact with nature in a wonderful park in the Riviera Maya. Walk the jungle trails, visit the Nursery with more than 270 native species and relax on an inflatable tire. In addition, you will have unlimited snorkeling, food, and beverages during your visit.
Explore the cove and jump off the Cliff of Courage, as well as climb up the Scenic Lighthouse at 131 ft (40 m) tall to then go down a slide that ends in a natural pool, among many other things. In Xel-Há Park, you will find four restaurant options with a wide variety of options, as well as two bars to cool off and try one of the park’s famous cocktails
Schedule: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Kids: for all ages.
Children: Under 4 years old get free admission. From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- If you included transportation, confirm the hour and place for pickup.
- Bring comfortable clothing, swimsuit, and a change of clothes.
- Wear a hat or cap, and sunglasses.
- Ony the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.